RU600-NHS is one of SLT's reactive Ruthenium (Ru(bpy)3) labeling reagents that can react with primary amine groups derived from lysine residues or N-terminus of proteins, antibodies or peptides. RU600-NHS has a reactive succinimidyl ester that reacts with primary amines at alkaline pH (8-10) very quickly and efficiently.
- Large stoke's shift, nearly 150 nm, compared to 15-20 nm of conventional fluorophores.
- Long lifetime, 400-800 ns compared to 10 ns of conventional fluorophores.
- High photostability.
- Water soluble.
- Fast reaction.
- Low cytotoxicity.
- Appearance: Maroon solid.
- Ex/Em wavelength: ~458 nm/620 nm.
- Reactive group: Succinimidyl ester (NHS).
- Reactive to: Primary amines.
- Store at -20 0C. Protect from light.